ABE EVENT INFORMATION
- Please make sure you confirm your start times by clicking on the ABE blog button on the ABE main page.
- VERY IMPORTANT!!! Please make sure to arrive to the festival site at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled shift, especially if you are not part of the first shift of the day. It does take time to park and walk to the office. It is very, very difficult to get everyone out to their booths if we have some people who are not on time. We appreciate your cooperation very much.
- Our uniform consists of khaki (beige) shorts or pants, orange uniform polos, and comfortable shoes. We will have orange polo shirts for you at the event if you don't already have one. We will have long sleeve orange pullovers for sale as well, for those of you who work multiple shows per year. Please also prepare for cooler weather in the evening by bringing long sleeves that are either white or black that can go under your polo shirt. If you already own a Premier hoodie or jacket, they can go over your polo. Otherwise, your orange polo must be your top layer of clothing at all times, so please prepare accordingly.
- Parking is a bit tricky for this event. There is a free lot located near 4th and Kayser, but it is several blocks from our office, and there is limited space available. You are welcome to park there, but you will have to walk to the office from the lot. If you choose to park closer in a paid lot, the cost is usually $15 per day. Unfortunately, I cannot reimburse you for parking.
- Please bring small coolers with water and food. You will be able to keep your cooler in your booth. While we try to get water out when we are able, it is not practical to be able to do so during the busy hours of the show, which are also usually the hottest hours.
- Please email me at email@example.com, or post on the ABE blog, if you have any pressing issues or questions that need immediate attention prior to the event.
CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO MAIN ABE PAGE