2019 Rock 'n' Rides Information
- The event is located in downtown Royal Oak. For those of you familiar with Arts, Beats, and Eats, the festival is located in and around the lot where the main stage for ABE is set up.
- We do not have an office to meet as as we normally do. We will be meeting at the corner of 5th and Washington at your scheduled start times. Shauna, Rachael, and/or John Hemler will be there to meet you. There is a map below.
- This is a first-time event. This means that instructions you receive the first day may change as the weekend goes on. It is crucial for you to be flexible, as things most likely will change as we try to find the most efficient way to run things.
- It is also a must for you to be on time. You will be on your own for parking, so please allow yourself 30 minutes to park and walk to the meeting spot. We will be walking out to six different gates, so anyone who is late will be setting the entire operation back. I am going to work on getting parking passes for the weekend, but I would not count on it, as this is a much smaller event than ABE.
- Please come prepared with food and drinks for the weekend.
- Our uniform will be khaki shorts or pants, comfortable shoes, and our orange polos/pullovers. We will have extra shirts if you need one. Please come prepared for rain/cold.
- Please make sure you confirm your start times below.